EYE20 is open to young people who are currently high school students (enrolled in 9, 10, 11, 12 grade for 2019/20 school year) or 15 to 19 years old.
The Registration fee for everyone attending EYE20 is $200. This includes programming on July 8, 9 and 10 and lunch and dinner each of those days.
Delegations are responsible for their own meals on July 7 when arriving in the Washington DC area and on July 11 upon departure. It is expected that all registered participants will be on campus all three program days for the entirety of program and meals as scheduled. There will be no refunds or discounts for lack of attendance on any given day for any reason.
Local restaurant and delivery services will be shared with registered participants prior to travel to EYE20.
The fee for Campus Housing is $200. This includes traditional dorm lodging for four nights (July 7, 8, 9 & 10) and three breakfasts (July 8, 9 & 10). Only teenage participants and their delgation’s chaperones may register for Campus Housing. Please see other tabs for information regarding participation of Bishops, Exhibitors, and Adult Session Leaders.
There are no partial packages and all participants and chaperones must be prepared to be housed with roommates within their own delegation and potentially with members of others.
On campus housing will be primarily gender binary. We will identify one dorm with greater flexibility to accommodate gender fluidity for those who request this option. In accordance with General Convention Resolution C054, it is the practice for Youth and Young Adult Ministries of The Episcopal Church to respect the dignity of every human being by honoring their self-proclaimed gender identity, personal pronouns, and preferred name. We will do everything in our power to hold fast to this practice in as much as the University of Maryland and state statutes regarding working with minors allows.
Delegations may also choose to make their own lodging arrangements and commute to campus each day.
Several nearby hotels are offering discounted rates for EYE20 delegations and guests:
- The Hotel @ UMD is offering king rooms for $159. This package does not include breakfast. This rate is only available until June 7, 2020.
- Holiday Inn, College Park is offering the following rates: $99/single or double, $119 triple, $129 quad. This package includes breakfast. This rate is only available until June 12, 2020.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, College Park is offering singles/doubles for $109. This package includes breakfast. This rate is available until June 4, 2020.
- Home2Suites is offering single/doubles for $129. This package includes breakfast and free campus shuttle. This rate is available until June 7, 2020. (https://bit.ly/2HA8BG1)
- College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center is offering single king rooms for $149 and deluxe and double queen rooms for $169. This price does not include breakfast but does include complimentary on-site parking. This rate is available until June 9, 2020.